In an increasingly competitive market, companies need to optimize sales efforts to help improve profitability and drive growth. Frustrated with time-consuming, labor-intensive, and error-prone processes of manually computing sales compensation, senior finance executives show growing interest in sales performance management (SPM) systems that enable their companies to better plan, monitor, measure, and report on sales activities.
This CFO Playbook Webcast will explore the opportunities and risks of making changes to current sales tools and processes, as well as how finance chiefs can lead these improvements.
Topics we will cover during this Webcast will include:
- Current obstacles to sales performance improvements;
- The sales performance improvements that could bring the greatest value to your company;
- Why implementing effective incentive-compensation plans and sales territories can help your company meet business objectives;
- The latest developments in SPM systems and what they mean for the finance function; and
- Why finance is playing a bigger role than ever in leading sales performance improvements.