How do you find (and keep) the best of the best?
Companies are on a quest to recruit, secure, and retain the right skill sets for the strategic initiatives they are again undertaking. In finance, this quest for the best is particularly acute, with many CFOs having a hard time filling spots that require specialized skills, such as accounting and data analysis. Ensuring finance has access to a desirable pool of candidates, while retaining key employees is the subject of this webcast.
Obviously, businesses can't grow if they lack the applicable human capital assets to push them forward. CFOs know this, and, as a result, their company's ability to attract and retain qualified workers is one of their top concerns. CFOs have found it difficult to populate finance with the right mix of technical accounting skill sets and other financial experts who can intelligently analyze data and draw conclusions that assist strategic decisions, particularly as their companies' growth agenda reawakens.
As they scour resumes and retain executive recruiters to find qualified employees, CFOs are also dealing with challenges over retaining key employees who have stuck with the company through the lean years. Their loyalty may have worn thin, and many are said to be placing higher demands on employers to keep them in the fold.
This Webcast will explore why it is so challenging to find and retain the best of the best, despite improved employment figures; how to find quality employees that serve specific needs with specific skills; and how to hold onto them in the competitive war for talent.
During this Webcast, a distinguished panel of experts will share their perspectives on:
- The challenges of recruiting and retaining sharp people from different generations;
- How to develop a corporate culture and how that fits into your recruitment strategy;
- The questions to ask and the techniques to pursue to get the employees you want;
- How technology tools can help CFOs retain talent through goals, training and other career development activities; and
- Tips for managing talent and preventing turnover.