Finance faces new challenges:
- More complex business demands. More stakeholders seeking deeper Finance insights
- Changing role from cost-control to strategic growth advisor
- Need for better tools to increase analysis quality and streamline processes
CFO’s must act decisively as the stewards of capital. A recent global survey found 37% of CFO’s identified their failure to align budgeting and forecasting with corporate strategy.
While Finance teams must drive financial performance by optimizing operational plans, it’s no longer possible to drive strategy when your team are caught in spreadsheets.
The latest Enterprise Performance Management makes it much easier to transform quickly and efficiently. You can address your key Finance challenges using best-practice integrated planning, and empower business users to collaborate anywhere.
This means you free up your team’s time to drive Finance Transformation with faster, streamlined planning cycles and monthly closes, deeper analysis in consolidated financial reporting, stronger governance and transparency, and a robust scorecard to drive growth.
In this interactive webinar, participants will
- Hear EY’s perspective on key CFO challenges in 2017 to drive Finance Transformation
- See how new cloud Enterprise Performance Management addresses challenges by connecting finance and operational drivers and transcends departmental silos
- Learn as global construction giant St Gobain share authentic real-world experiences on their Finance Transformation journey with integrated planning