Significant amount of costs in any organization are locked up in Operations and Back-Office functions. These costs not only reduce Return on Capital but also impact your ability to invest in more client-centric and revenue generating activities, which are essential to maintain your company’s competitive position.
EFaaSTM – Enterprise Function as a Service is a unique BPO led proposition from HCL. With EFaaSTM, HCL helps businesses stay competitive and future-ready by transforming their functions while giving upto 40% reduction in business operations costs.
HCL’s EFaaSTM proposition aims at strategically managing these costs and improving your company’s profitability. HCL’s EFaaSTM focuses on:
· Industry specialization with a focus on financial services
· Benchmarking your company's enterprise functions to best in class in the industry
· Aligning these functions to your company's overall strategy
· Identifying core functions and moving commoditized activities into Shared Services Centers
· Control & compliance environment
· Modernization & Standardization of your company's ERP solution
About the Speakers
About the Sponsor
HCL Technologies is a global technology services company specialized in transformation of IT and engineering services. It is one of only 8 global technology companies to have listed in the 21st century and achieved a milestone of $1 bn profit, $5 bn revenue and $15 bn market cap. This business performance has been a result of HCL Technologies’ ‘Relationship Beyond the Contract’ philosophy with forward looking G2000 organizations across 31 countries. With over 100,000 professionals from diverse nationalities innovating on behalf of customers, HCL Technologies is the world’s largest Ideapreneurship.