To stay ahead of the competition, e-learning technology company CPL Online tracks and analyzes detailed user interaction data, which it uses to improve its courses, deliver sophisticated reports and detailed insights to clients. As the rapidly growing volume of completed online courses generated a flood of data, the company’s original SQL-based e-learning platform simply could not keep up. By taking advantage of the performance, ease of use and integration of the open source big data platform HPCC Systems®, CPL Online now supports its growth with half the developers it originally anticipated. The company has also developed sophisticated new capabilities including next-generation courses, data visualization tools and cheating detection.
Join Flavio Villanustre, Vice President of Technology for HPCC Systems and David Dasher, Managing Director for CPL Online as they discuss how CPL Online implemented HPCC Systems to fuel their business growth. Flavio and David will share insights on best implementation practices and the unexpected benefits of their big data implementation.
The key takeaways of the webinar:
- Hear a real-world case study on how HPCC Systems is being utilized to handle high data demands while reducing developer resource demands
- Get recommendations and guidance on enabling rapid development and implementation for your next big data initiative
- See how businesses of any size can apply big data on commodity hardware to fuel business growth and find impactful meaning from their data
- Learn how HPCC Systems enables sophisticated analysis and visualization to drive innovation and new commercial offerings
- Dive into the architectural components of the HPCC Systems open source platform