Delivering "Fast Fashion" - the Online Experience
- Shipping from suppliers: how to ensure quick turnaround time from the moment an items leaves on of the many suppliers to the second in which it touches the local DCs around Asia
- Real time picking: a continuous stream of orders enter the warehouses and gets processed as it comes. How to ensure that not even a second gets lost in this process?
- Just in time outbound: fundamental importance of cut off times with 3PLs is key in ensuring the short delivery promises are met.
- Last mile delivery: commitment to customer is delivering nextday/same day. How can we make it work?
- Return: ensure seamless return process to customers, make it handy, fast and reliable. Is that a mission impossible?
After gaining experience in Asian markets such as Hong Kong and China with Italian multinational firms, Alessandro joined Rocket Internet and ZALORA in the early days of 2012, helping shape the operations of one of the first Southeast Asian fashion e-tailers. Today, as Regional Operations Director, he focuses on the everyday coordination of 7 DCs, customer service and photo shoot production hubs throughout seven countries in Southeast Asia. He also manages the upstream section of the supply chain, liaising with suppliers worldwide, with a goal to bring an unprecedented product offering and customer experience to all of Southeast Asia’s online fashion shoppers.