Social Content Producer (Digital)
The Social Content Producer is a digital media production role, based at the IBM Studio in NYC. Our candidate will have the skills to manage every aspect of digital audio and video production such as concept development, booking talent, recording/capture, direction, editing, producing and publishing. Interview, writing and storytelling skills are critical.
This social brand marketing professional will be responsible for creating productions on behalf of IBM's social brand marketing practice and the Social Content and Engagement Strategy team. Productions will be created for publishing via IBM.com and other Corporate IBM web channels on YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, etc. This role is responsible for addressing creative and technical challenges involved in developing and optimizing media for the social web, mobile, etc, and collaborating with colleagues and internal clients, Marketing & Communications leadership and our partners and agencies to manage projects through various stages of production. The Content Producer works on the most complex and technically challenging projects to ensure that content supports strategic and creative goals of the project.
Experience in the following is a plus:
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years experience in using narrative & evidence to drive advocacy
- At least 2 years experience in designing assets & experiences in line with brand
- At least 2 years experience in applying and understanding digital content
- Readiness to travel 10% travel annually
- English: Fluent
- Arts & Humanities
- At least 4 years experience in using narrative & evidence to drive advocacy
- At least 4 years experience in designing assets & experiences in line with brand
- At least 4 years experience in applying and understanding digital content
Interested in learning more about IBM? Check out how IBM is Making The World Smarter Every Day .
Join a Leader. Join us. Join IBM.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.