Global Finance Manager
Nordic Naturals has been revolutionizing omega-3s since 1995, pioneering a new definition of fish oil as it relates to purity, freshness, taste, and dosage. Headquartered in Watsonville, CA, the company has expanded beyond solely omega-3s and offers complementary, foundational nutrients essential to health. Our portfolio, which is distributed to over 35 countries, includes more than 200 products in a variety of flavors and formulations for adults, kids, athletes, and pets. Family owned, Nordic Naturals works passionately to see generations of healthier, happier people around the world.
Nordic Naturals offers a great work environment, support for a healthy lifestyle, and an opportunity to be part of a company that’s making a positive difference. We are committed to the shared goal of promoting health and wellness by delivering the world’s safest, most effective omega oils. We see a growing worldwide market and need a great team of people to enable our company to continue to fulfill its mission.
Reporting to the CEO, the Global Finance manager has oversight of all Business Unit Controllers, and is responsible for leading the planning, budgeting and forecasting activities of Nordic Naturals globally.
In this role you will:
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met for all entities, and compliant with internal and external requirements.
- Consolidate and analyze financial statements to determine trends, estimates, and significant changes to summarize and interpret the current and projected financial position of all entities, and relevant projects.
- Develops and drives the global three year plan.
- Communicate financial trends, etc. to executive management.
- Submit recommendations for improving the company’s processes within finance.
- Assist in the preparation of reporting packages, as required, to comply with corporate financial reporting requirements and statutory regulations.
- Special projects, ad-hoc reports, and analysis as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with advanced degree preferred.
- 8 - 10+ years overall experience including 2+ years planning leadership in a global organization.
- Proven expertise in connecting operational activity to financial implication.
- Multi-year financial planning, including crafting complex business and financial models.
- Manufacturing or industrial sector experience (preferred). eCommerce a must.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication/presentation skills and overall business acumen required.
- Highest standards of accuracy, precision and organization skills.
- Solid project management and problem solving capabilities.
- Demonstrated results in improving processes and developing financial analysis that provides business insight.
If you are qualified and interested in this job opportunity, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Nordic Naturals is an equal opportunity employer. A pre-employment drug screening and background check are part of the hiring process.