Associate Content Manager, Social and Digital Content
On a day-to-day basis, this position manages workflow and communication between the Social & Digital Art Director and the internal Design team, as well as between external departments and internal digital content staff for creative that is used on Fox's various social media channels and Fox.com digital platforms. Responsibilities will include the build out of project timelines, schedule resources, and work within budget parameters, while meeting deadlines and maintaining our shared editorial calendar.
This position reports to the VP, Social & Digital Content, and works closely with both internal team members and external groups to execute projects efficiently and effectively.
- Usher creative Art Director work through Design approval process, making sure deadlines are met and internal stakeholders are updated on progress.
- Implement and maintain workflows for the Social & Digital Content and Design departments to operate under on a day-to-day basis, including organizational structure, server structures, project management systems, asset distribution, routing processes, and QA processes.
- Liaise between the Social & Digital Content team and other internal departments to ensure that assets - from Special Ops, On-Air promo, Design, Photo Publicity, Media, etc - are tracked and delivered on schedule.
- QA and deliver final creative, then follow up and track delivered assets.
- Experience in coordinating or managing the creative process; degree in advertising, marketing, business, or communications is preferred (but not required).
- Extraordinary communication skills; ability to simultaneously communicate with and inspire multiple levels of stakeholders, as well as internal staff.
- Ability to solve operational problems via strategy and communication.
- Microsoft Office, project management software, light Adobe Suite skills preferred.
- Highly strategic, specifically regarding entertainment industry; ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously; extraordinary organization skills.
Fox Broadcasting Company (FOX), a unit of 21st Century Fox, is home to some of the highest-rated and most acclaimed series on television, including EMPIRE, GOTHAM, AMERICAN IDOL, THE FOLLOWING, NEW GIRL, GLEE, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE, THE SIMPSONS, FAMILY GUY and SLEEPY HOLLOW. FOX is the only network to ever rank No. 1 in the key adult demographic for eight consecutive seasons and continues to dominate all network competition in the more targeted Adults 18-34 and Teen demographics. FOX airs 15 hours of primetime programming a week, as well as major sports and Sunday morning news. Through the FOX NOW app, FOX viewers can watch full episodes of their favorite FOX shows on a variety of digital platforms, while enjoying enhanced interactive and social capabilities around those shows. Download the FOX NOW app at www.fox.com/foxnow. "Like" FOX on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FOXTV and follow the network on Twitter @FOXTV. For additional information about FOX, please visit www.fox.com.