Read the first issue of CFO 360 Planning, Budgeting, & Forecasting eNewsletter. Subscribe to 12 issues and save $120.
Go beyond the articles with CFO 360 Planning, Budgeting, & Forecasting—the new topical, monthly newsletter providing even more insights, exclusive interviews, and knowledge for senior financial professionals. Each month you will have access to:
- Original reporting and insights into planning, budgeting, and forecasting—always with the perspective of what it means for Finance.
- CFO 1 on 1: Q&A with a leader in the field, whether a CFO at a company changing its approach to PB&F, or a subject matter expert expressing a novel approach. This month, we interview Paul Hensley of Holt CAT.
- CFO Radar: What’s new this month in PB&F, including studies, surveys, academic reports, and white papers.
- Company Spotlight: An organization describes its PB&F process, as well as changes, improvements, or lessons learned. This month Mark Peters, CFO of tw telecom, shares how they moved beyond traditional budgeting processes.
- Expert Opinion: Two experts with differing views square off on particular PB&F subjects. This month, Steve Player and Andy Gutman, CFO of The Farbman Group, square off on the value of budgets.
- Technically Speaking: Find out about the latest software and tools that are helping companies with PB&F. This month, we explore the benefits and potential drawbacks of Cloud planning systems.