As CFOs undertake a more influential role in their organizations than ever, one responsibility weighs heavily on their shoulders: preparing for and recognizing risks in what seems to be the riskiest time yet.
This CFO eBook is designed for senior finance executives seeking to improve their company’s risk management practices. Thinking about risk is one thing, managing and mitigating those risks is quite another. From incorporating risks into every decision you make, to creating a team that will help you identify and prepare for risks before they occur, this book will take your risk management thinking to the next level.
Topics covered in Cautious Times: CFOs Take the Lead on Risk Management include:
- How CFOs can take a leading role in revamping post-recession risk strategies
- The importance of integrating risk management into every decision, every single day
- How to cultivate a company culture of honesty
- Assembling a risk team
- Best practices on combatting a variety of risks, from emerging markets to employees at your own company
- Cost considerations to make when combatting cyber risk