At present, companies are experiencing ever-increasing pressure to comply with regulatory requirements, maintain a high level of operational efficiency and business stability, and increase the company's shareholder appeal. In a highly competitive environment, companies can no longer afford to deal with cybersecurity sporadically.
To ensure the preservation and protection of intellectual property, confidential customer information and other information that has an extreme importance for business, it is necessary to have a comprehensive cybersecurity strategy that is closely aligned with the goals and objectives of the business.
The specialists in consulting groups on risk analysis and control base their work on the international and national standards in the field of information security, as well as on their own methodology for assessing information systems, created with the extensive experience of implementing projects for various clients. They use this methodology to develop an information security strategy throughout the company, to communicate its main goals and objectives to all stakeholders, and to assist companies in implementing this strategy in different functional areas and in ensuring the sustainability of the results achieved.
Security management includes activities aimed at ensuring overall security and meeting the challenges that the organization faces. Security management extends to all projects and activities that employees responsible for security at the policy and management level are engaged in.
The project sample: As the IT services and IT infrastructure of the Company are developing, there are risks associated with ensuring information security. If the Company wants to build an information security management system or evaluate the effectiveness and effectiveness of the implemented activities, the specialists of cybersecurity companies can provide the following services:
- Knowledge Management;
- Personnel Management;
- Project portfolio management;
- Security management across the enterprise;
- Management of relations with third parties;
- Risk Management.
- Information interaction.
As a result, you achieve the minimization of actual risks in the field of information security, which the company encounters in the course of its activities, and the creation of an effective information security management system.
To sum up, we would like to present you 10 main trends that will affect the business in 2018:
1. Cybercrime and a new emphasis on cybersecurity
2. Internet of things and the development of 'hyperconnection'
3. Making business decisions based on real-time data analysis, not intuition
4. New data protection laws that will force companies to rethink their standards in this area
5. The use of artificial intelligence and robotics to perform monotonous work
6. Smartphones will be the main tool for almost any task
7. There will be more business programs involving virtual and 'augmented' reality
8. Personalized marketing and promotions will be distributed, which will be guided by data on the whereabouts of potential customers
9. Drones will perform delivery and other socially useful tasks
10. Recognized companies will feel a strong competition from start-ups
This year, the main reason for the worries of businessmen around the world will be cybersecurity, experts say, and this problem will intensify along with the development of the Internet of things, and an ever-increasing global mobility and interconnectedness.