1. What percentage of consumers plan to spend more on holiday shopping this year compared with last year?
2. What percentage of consumers plan to spend less on holiday shopping this year compared with last year?
3. On average, how much will consumers spend on holiday shopping?
4. What percentage of consumers will spend more than $1,000 on holiday shopping?
5. What percentage of consumers plan to spend 50% or more of their holiday gift dollars online?
6. In 2013, 55% of consumers said they were likely to shop on Black Friday. How many plan to do so this year?
7. What percentage of shoppers plan to shop on Thanksgiving Day and evening?
8. Rank the top four items on consumers’ holiday shopping lists this year, in descending order:
B. gift cards
9. How many holiday shoppers are concerned about receiving their deliveries from online purchases on time?
Answers: 1–D; 2–B; 3–C; 4–B; 5–C; 6–D; 7–D; 8–B, C, D, A; 9–C