1. The only apple native to North America is:
A. Red Delicious
2. The world's top apple-producing country is:
A. United States
3. The world's longest apple peel was created by Kathy Wafler Madison on October 16, 1976, in Rochester, N.Y. It measured:
A. 172 feet, 4 inches
B. 86 feet, 3 inches
C. 204 feet, 1 inch
D. 101 feet, 7 inches
4. How many apples does it take to create one gallon of apple cider?
5. In 2011 Apple had more operating cash in the bank than the U.S. Treasury. How big was Apple’s cash pile?
A. $31.62 billion
B. $54.22 billion
C. $75.88 billion
D. $98.73 billion
6. Who was featured on Apple’s original logo?
A. Albert Einstein
B. Isaac Newton
C. Nikola Tesla
D. Brian Wilson
7. What was the list price of the original Apple 1 computer?
8. How many iPhones did Apple sell per day in 2013?
Source: Apple Statistics, BuzzFeed
Answers: 1–D; 2–B; 3–A; 4–C; 5–C; 6–B; 7–D; 8–A